November 30, 2005
So today I tried something a little random. Instead of drawing the strip the usual way, I did everything in Adobe Illustrator. I didn't pencil or ink, I just freehanded it in Illustrator, then modified it till it was passable.
This is why the characters look a bit... different than usual. And not really that well-drawn, but hey. It was an experiment.
ADDENDUM: I'm usually far too lazy to correct spelling errors in a strip, but I made so many on the first rev of this one that I actually corrected them and reposted it. (Hit refresh to clear your browser cache if you care enough).