C&A GURPS

General discussion forum
Forum rules
Talk about the writing, or whatever you like. Swearing is ok, but deliberately offensive posts will be deleted.

C&A GURPS

Postby denelian » Tue May 15, 2012 2:31 am

I distinctly remember a friend owning a physical copy of GURPS: Casey and Andy.

???

options;
there really was a physical copy
he printed and bound it himself
duladid*

if it's either of the later 2, i'll be sad. if it's the first, anyone know where i can get a physical copy? i'd love one, and it would look AWESOME next to my two Discworld-for-GURPS books...

*duladid is the absolute BANE of my existance. seriously. i USED to have an all-but=eidetic memory. now i can't remember what i did yesterday. sigh
denelian

Re: C&A GURPS

Postby lfucker » Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 am

It was never printed officially, but I can hook you up with a bound copy for $85 plus some time.
The one and only.
lfucker

Postby denelian » Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 am

well, damn.

and thank you - really! - but i'm quite poor. [SSDI is NOT a lot, sigh] maybe later, i'll get someone to fund that for Giftmas or something.
denelian

Postby Olli » Tue May 15, 2012 4:30 pm

I'd advise you not to trust anyone on the internet short from an official shop (or andy himself) with that.

you might want to check this out and have it bound in a copyshop or something...

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/caseyandandy/
Olli

Postby denelian » Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 am

thanks - i do have the PDF. i just really, really REALLY hate trying to read a book on my computer. or on an ereader. it's why i'm almost out of living room, actually - the books are taking over the apartment. my boyfriend is ready to sell his soul to get me to switch to kindle or nook or SOMETHING *G*

but publishers put crack in book-ink [no, really - Eric Flint admitted as much at a MarCon in... 2006? i think 2006. Baen Books cannot be the only publisher to do so. ;) ]

*shrug* i'm old fashioned or something.
only 35, and don't have a lawn, but i spend forever telling kids to get off of it.
denelian

Postby lfucker » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 am

The one and only.
lfucker

Postby lfucker » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

The one and only.
lfucker

Return to General Discussion