Zhek

General discussion forum
Forum rules
Talk about the writing, or whatever you like. Swearing is ok, but deliberately offensive posts will be deleted.

Zhek

Postby triqui » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:55 am

I love "The Martian" but "Zhek" has a certain something that got me hooked. Waiting for more chapters :)

cheers
triqui

Re: Zhek

Postby Andy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 am

Once "The Martian" is done I'll move on to Zhek.

Zhek is actually an epic, and I mean that in the literary sense. It's a very large and detailed story that will probably take several entire books to tell. It's by far the most complex and detailed story I've ever come up with.

Poor Casey can attest to this, as I tend to bounce ideas off of him and boy has he heard a lot about Zhek. I'm sure he's sick of it but he listens anyway cause friends put up with that sort of shit from each other.
Andy
Site Admin

Postby Casey » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am

Imagine if J. K. Rowling had a friend with whom she spent hours discussing the history and organizational structure of the Headless Horsemen who rejected Nearly Headless Nick.

I would empathize with that friend. I would truly feel her pain.

-c.
Casey

Postby Sneak » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am

Yeah no joke. I LOVE this story... Come to think of it I like most of your stories. I think the only ones I have not read are the mermaid one, not really my cup of tea.

I really like the amount of detail put into your stories. They are great and keep me on edge.

When reading the latest chapter of Zhek I was completely confused and thought that you had sent the wrong link in your email, then it all clicked. Keep up the great work man. You really should publish your stories when you get them finished, I sure as hell will be on the list of buying a copy.
Sneak

Postby adamh » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Andy wrote:
Zhek is actually an epic, and I mean that in the literary sense. It's a very large and detailed story that will probably take several entire books to tell. It's by far the most complex and detailed story I've ever come up with.

This is music to my ears. The Egg introduced me to your writing and now Zhek has me hooked. I am looking forward to more surprises and intriguing cast members. Keep the complexity detail coming, please.
adamh

the Mermaid

Postby sooz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Sneak wrote: I think the only ones I have not read are the mermaid one, not really my cup of tea.

Sneak, how do you know it's not your cup of tea until you've read it? I love the fishing-village personalities. Anyhow it's totally not what you expect.

.....Sooz
sooz

Postby Sneak » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 am

I will try it just because you say sooz.

I will have to come back and tell you what I think!
Sneak

Postby flanfan1212 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Can't wait to see how all of these characters interact and what roles they play in saving the world.
8===D
flanfan1212

Postby Cadet D-Day » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 am

I am decidedly excited to see the continuation of Zhek! Can't wait for the next part!
Cadet D-Day

Postby Andy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks. That's what I'm working on now.
Andy
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion