The Egg - short film

General discussion forum
Forum rules
Talk about the writing, or whatever you like. Swearing is ok, but deliberately offensive posts will be deleted.

The Egg - short film

Postby licnep » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi guys,
I'm planning to make a short film adaptation of "the Egg". It will be licensed under creative commons and spread on the internet.
For a good result we will be paying professional actors, hire a studio and professional equipment, but all these things cost... so I decided to start a fundraising campaign on indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Egg?a=487244
If anyone feels like contributing even just few dollars, then thank you very much! Or if you want you can help by just spreading the link around.
If you have any suggestion for the film, let me know. It will be an adaptation so it's going to be slightly different from the original, not just two people reading the dialogue aloud...

I will let you know when this is finished!
all the best,
licnep
licnep

Re: The Egg - short film

Postby pablohunny » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 am

How far into the screen writing are you? Can you give us an idea of how far you'll be adapting it?

-A-
pablohunny

Postby Olli » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 pm

also what does Andy say about that? ;-)

And Hi Pablo, Miss Hunny... ;-) Awesome to see you here.
Olli

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

Olli wrote:also what does Andy say about that?

I'm happy for anyone to make film adaptations of my stories, provided they follow some easy and unobtrusive rules:

http://www.galactanet.com/film.html

And I have no problem with people asking for donations to make the films. Good luck to them. :)
Andy
Site Admin

Postby pablohunny » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 am

Hello Olli :) Nice to see some old blood.

I asked the adaptation question because I'm attached to the story as it is (and I've seen a couple of interpretations of it and they are effective on their own). I would hate Andy's work to be Watchmanned, is all :)

-A-
pablohunny

Return to General Discussion